Ken I am copying your reply to here so I can reply

"I don't think I have ever said that my theory is the only reason. And only that it is a possibility that this could be causing it for you. I believe it causes it for me. And I think the blurbs about forward head posture is at least some back up from the science community that some believe that there is a physical connection to depression. And, regardless if it is physical or mental depression, it's still depression. It's how you got there that's different. And, in fact, I would say that physical depression is actually worse than mental depression because there is no obvious reason for it. I once wrote 'I wish something was really wrong, right now, so everything else wasn't.' and that's because it just starts throwing everything at you, trying to fix it mentally but it's not going to work."

You're making an assumption that its a possibility it could be causing it for me and others. Now searching for your "theory" and it is only a theory most of the things that come up are for chiropractors, these have nothing to do with mental health.

Why are you so intent on pushing this theory when you won't show a proven source for it to us?