Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Mira's adventures **trigger warnings**

You really are amazing lovely.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Mira
    Thanks, I hope I will feel that way tomorrow.

Just now I saw my team lose to the Spurs again. And its bedtime now. I hope that tomorrow I can pick things up like I want to.

Mira
    Today started good. I woke up with a bit of energy. And I logged and prepared the food for today. So if my cravings stay in check I will do good on that front too. I had a shower and a shave for the first time in ages. What a difference that can make to ones mood. I know it does but still I don't do it.

I am just hoping today won't be stressful at work. The last few workdays have been more stress then usual. And I still don't have the results in from my exam 3 weeks ago.

One language question. I tend to write things like this. I will not instead of I won't. I can not instead of I can't. Since we talked about language a little yesterday is the way I write it considered being a snob? When I speak i do say it as I can't etc.

No, your writing does not seem like a snob at all!

Well done for doing the shower and shave! I'm glad today has started well hunni..

That's a great start to the day!! Well done.

How's the rest of the day going love?

Mira
    I managed to get some work done at work so that was ok. But I noticed my mood dropping again. So when I got home I got my clothes out of the machine and put them to dry. I did take the bedding off this morning so I had to do that. And that was a good thing. Because clean bed tonight yeahhh.

Now I feel I am falling apart. So before I do anything stupid I am going to watch some Netflix and try to rest.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    One language question. I tend to write things like this. I will not instead of I won't. I can not instead of I can't. Since we talked about language a little yesterday is the way I write it considered being a snob? When I speak i do say it as I can't etc.
    Not at all! You have a lovely way of writing.

It sounds like you've had a much better day today. Now you need to be kind to yourself and rest
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I managed to get some work done at work so that was ok. But I noticed my mood dropping again. So when I got home I got my clothes out of the machine and put them to dry. I did take the bedding off this morning so I had to do that. And that was a good thing. Because clean bed tonight yeahhh.

Now I feel I am falling apart. So before I do anything stupid I am going to watch some Netflix and try to rest.
    You've done amazingly today. It's going to feel overwhelming at times. Hope you're watching something good on Netflix!

Well on the plus side.....you know what you need to do when you feel yourself dropping a bit. Well done.