Thread: Mira's adventures **trigger warnings**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mira
    Yes I know what you both mean. But then i think why put a woman who is already struggling with her own issues through the ordeal of my stuff while that can not be fixed at this time?

I am starting to feel like an old member that used to come here. One i had a little run in with. Makes me feel bad.

Today i binged again. I just came out of the bathroom where I was in the tub just crying and feeling horrible. Atleast I am clean now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Yes I know what you both mean. But then i think why put a woman who is already struggling with her own issues through the ordeal of my stuff while that can not be fixed at this time?
    Because she's your Mum and she will always want to know.

I am starting to feel like an old member that used to come here. One i had a little run in with. Makes me feel bad.
    I don't know who you mean, but you only remind me of you!

Today i binged again. I just came out of the bathroom where I was in the tub just crying and feeling horrible. Atleast I am clean now.
    You have to see someone about this. You could be doing so much damage to yourself...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Because she's your Mum and she will always want to know. ..
    ^^^wss. What is never explained when you have a child is that you will worry about them every single moment - whether there’s reason or not. It’s a given, love, that your mum is already worried about you and will also know you’re keeping things from her. If you open up to her, you may find it helps her to know rather than imagining itms
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.