Thread: Mira's adventures **trigger warnings**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mira
    I will try. But that goes against every thing i believe about myself.

Stuck between trying to accept this is how it will be. Or keep going on. But to where? A life alone? 39 now. With only one relationschip so far that ended after 2 years. And now no friends.

Thats a long time to be alone. And accepting may be easier. Who wants to be with a guy with a possible few disorders. A chronisch depression and self hate?

I always think of the saying you need to love yourself before you can love someone else. So thats settles that. Then i will be alone forever.

And I want to get better first. But i doubt if thats possible
    After a lot of tries. And not changing anything.

Sorry for complaining all the time. I wish i could change that. But that i can only do by not talking.

Sweetheart, I’ve just counted up how many different ‘disorders’ I have. It’s 8. And my husband not only wants to be with me but he also deals with the impact on me, our relationship and our children every single day. And he still loves me, very, very much. Yes, sometimes, I question why he didnt run a mile a long time ago but the answer is simple - he loves every part of me, good and bad, and he’d rather be with me and have to deal with all that entails, than not have me in his life.

Your health is not going to stop someone loving you - that’s proved by the fact you had that for 2 years. But you have to start seeing that the right person will love you and want to be with you regardless of your health. The right person will see all that is wonderful in you, and will embrace all of you.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Flo (20-03-19),Jaquaia (20-03-19)