Thread: hello

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    headspace
    thanks everyone.
    I had a meltdown and can't remember much of it. Started around midday Thursday, I thought it was a heart attack then son realized what was happening. I rang the docs but they couldn't help. they did try as far as Im told. I came home and have no idea what happened. I do know the paramedics found me in a field accross from my home. I was released from hospital around 11PM. The last 30 mins of being in hospital I rmemeber. My other half was there and they said as soon as he arrived I settled.
    he was working 200 miles away and got to hospital 10PMish

soon realized*

hi, seen my GP yesterday. I've been given antidepressant and awaiting an appoint with a psych team locally.
    I feel they are looking after me but I'm a 50years old lady I should be able to do that myself.
    It's so odd not knowing what happened in a day of your life. I do know I decorated the garden with loo roll, I trashed my home and lay in a muddy paddock with horses. totally bonkers..... never thought I could be in that situation.
    Last edited by Paula; 18-11-18 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Merged posts as per DWD policy