Thread: Nothing makes me happy *SH triggers*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi and welcome to DWD. I'm glad you've seen your GP and that you have some kind of a plan in place. Remember that any antidepressant takes anywhere around 4 - 8 weeks to get into your system, then the same time for each dosage change and for stopping. Currently you have at least some of each of 3 meds - with side effects of starting and stopping in your system, hence why you are feeling rough...

What I will say is that my husband's story is similar to yours and actually venlafexine has been amazing for him. Are you sleeping?
    You can get through this and you deserve to be happy.
    Keep talking.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Allalone (03-11-18)

My sleep has been a major issue, I suffer from flashbacks. I’ve tried diazepam and zolpidem but only worked for a couple of nights. I’ve now been given temazapam to try. The psychiatrist has diagnosed me with PTSD along with anxiety and depression.
    I had PND after having my children and fluoxetine helped each time. This is ten times worse. I feel like I don’t know who I am anymore.
    I’m a single mum. My marriage broke down a couple of years ago.
    I feel like I’m on auto pilot. Nothing makes me happy and feel very low. I’m just not sure I have it in me to battle much more against this.