Thread: Hello all. *SU trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Captain Slow
    I have a good practice for the physical side of things - I had an anxiety attack which gave me chest pains and I have a male line history of heart issues in the family, so I was in for an ECG within hours. They've also been good with my psoriasis (On top of the rest, I have an autoimmune condition that makes my body resemble puff pastry unless I take drugs to compromise my immune system). But I don't know how good they would be with mental issues.

Hi and welcome. I agree with Jaq, anyone would be traumatised by what happened - particularly the car on fire, that must have been horrific! But your guilt ...... you were not at fault for the first accident and you were definitely not at fault for the fire. I do understand that sort of guilt as a fall a few years ago has led to me being disabled and has had a huge impact on my family. It’s taking time but I am slowly coming to realise that it was an accident, these things happen and it was no one’s fault - it’s life and, in life, happens.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.