Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: Loneliness *SU Trigger*

You’re quiet, lovely, you ok?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Mira! hope you had a lovely holiday. welcome back. X
    Thanks all. Nice to know i'm not the only one that finds holiday time hard.
    I was at the centre today. I'm just so tired. I don't know why I haven't slept well over the weekend. I've had no trigger or anything but I'm dreaming wildly and clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth in my sleep. Going to try some meditation tonight before bed .
    Has anyone seen the ad on TV for the Calm app?. It's 30 secs of rainfall. It's so peaceful and calming. I'm going to try find the app and download it. Maybe I could listen to that and see if it relaxes me before my meds knock me out.
    Anyway, how is everyone doing?
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

My Jess listen to rain sounds all night - I know that helps her loads
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (29-04-19)

Walker extraordinaire!
    If I had that playing in the bedroom all night A would sleep on the sofa. He'd be up to the loo all night. I can't sleep with earphones in. My ears get sore. Anyway I found the app. You download it for free but it looks like you pay for different amounts of access. I uninstalled it again. A recorded the Atlantic crashing on our fav beach as a surprise for me. I'm going to listen to that and A can turn it off when he comes to bed. Night all. X

Night lovely
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mira
    I hope you had a good nights sleep.

Morning, lovely, how’s things?

How are you doing love?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Hi all. Haven't slept well so today has been a real struggle. My mood is all over the place and im a bit cranky and little appetite. I struggled through my day at the centre. Tonight I'm going to take a sleeping tablet as I have no centre tomorrow and A will get the kids up and out. Hopefully a good night's sleep will get me back on track. I don't know what has upset things but I know good quality sleep is something I can not cope without.
    Today I got a phonecall from my daughter's school. They want to apply for special consideration for her for her AS level exams. When they said to my daughter she told them that if she couldn't achieve the marks on her own then she didn't want them. She wants to know that she earned every mark that she gets. I'm proud of her but also worry about her anxiety attacks affecting her exams. Anyway she excelled in her GCSE without it and she was in a worse state of mind. Hopefully she pulls it out of the bag this time too!

What an awesome kid you have! What do you think? Do you think she needs the support?