Thread: Loneliness *SU Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I just want to tell you how happy I am you are home, safe and sound. Depression is abit like having a huge ugly monster following you everywhere, but only you can see it. However, everyone else can see how it affects you. It scares everyone away, and you feel so alone with the monster. Telling about it to others is scary, but the ones that really matter will listen, and try to understand, and somehow it makes the monster shrink abit. There begins to eventually be room even if it is around, and recovering can really start. Don't give up. Let us try to help you. You probably knew this already, but talking about things like this helps us as well. We are taking this worst classtrip ever together, one that none of us had signed for. Some of us are in the group, some of us accompaning the travellers. But we can get through this, together. Even it feels so, you are not alone, you are important, and you do matter. And People do care. Maybe we here can kelp you kick that monsters booty.
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (07-08-18),magie06 (07-08-18),OldMike (07-08-18),Paula (07-08-18),Strugglingmum (07-08-18),Suzi (07-08-18)

Awesome post Sissy!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Sissy (07-08-18),Strugglingmum (07-08-18)