Thread: Loneliness *SU Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Every day, you get up, you get dressed and you eat and drink. That is huge when you are battling your mind every minute of every day. Don't ever feel like you are not strong.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (18-01-19)

Walker extraordinaire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Will you please, please, please change worker????????
    I just feel it's my fault and not hers. I actually can't disagree with anything she said. I feel I don't have a good enough reason to ask for a change. They are so short staffed with staff sickness it's not funny. I feel like I would just be being a pain 8n the neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    You are strong, please don’t doubt that. That doesn’t mean having someone make you feel like sh*t isn’t going to knock you, because of course that does. She needs to be encouraging you, not disparaging you ....
    Maybe she believes in tough love. X

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    Every day, you get up, you get dressed and you eat and drink. That is huge when you are battling your mind every minute of every day. Don't ever feel like you are not strong.
    Thank you.

It’s irrelevant, to a certain extent, how busy they are. Their duty is to you and your health and if someone is having a detrimental effect on your health, which she is, then it’s their duty to deal with it. And it’s not tough love, it’s bullying, plain and simple
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (18-01-19)