Thank you both Suzi and Paula for you contribution. I absolutely 100% agree with both your comments unreservedly; for I’m fully aware that relationships have ups and downs with you (Paula) rightly mentioning that it is indeed those times that get you through life’s ordeals. Additionally, I couldn’t agree more that overpowering an individual with these feelings would undoubtedly correlate to emotional blackmail. Strangely enough it was me offering this same piece of advice to an individual a while back. Despite this, feelings as I’m sure you’re aware or would agree perhaps reluctantly derive from multiple sources. One of which for me is a desire that has been with me for a very long time to be in a relationship, a desire that I’d argue is inherent within humans due to the sheer incontrovertible evidence we’re social beings. I wonder if that longing is just a little stronger in me or if it reverts to the title of this thread whereby I’ve tried for so many years and taken pragmatic steps but to date has concluded in failure. This intertwined with my portfolio of never being good enough only adds fuel to the fire, sending me to the disastrous pit of questioning life’s worth.

As for seeing a doctor and shedding further light on only revealing these feelings to a soulmate, then in all honesty the issue maybe lies a little deeper with me always being an individual who has a lot bottled up but only to reserved, to shy, to apprehensive and blinded to disclose this information. Afraid to be judged and I would never actively disclose this information to my prospective soulmate but only upon request or if the situation was right.