Thread: Sertraline increased from 100 to 150mg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sertraline is used to treat depression so would normally be used in the middle of a depression crisis - and I think the dosage increase, from what other members have said, seems to be within the norm. Of course, if that’s a concern for you, it’s probably an idea to see your doctor again to review it.

I have absolutely no factual basis to say this but , if you’re in Europe, perhaps it’s worse this year because the weather has been very sunny and hot for a lengthy period of time?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Noel
    Thanks Paula , you are right , taking antidepressants when depressed is the main reason for taking them . As I know the usual pattern I think I should have increased before it got this bad , it may have not got so severe . Hindsight is a great thing though .
    The weather this year hasn’t helped , really struggled with the humidity .
    I think my anxiety peaks when the humidity is high . When autumn is on the horizon I start to function normally again . Almost like clockwork.