Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Not coping so well...

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    We only wave the pom poms. You've done all the hard work. Well done.
    Couldn’t agree more!

Oh, btw, Lena is awesome
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Your post made me cry!! You're amazing and I am so thrilled that you sat Lena down and explained things to her! Things like that will help her to understand and be more able to help you.
    The others are right, you did it all - but I know that it's always easier with your own cheer squad!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

CaterpillarGirl
    Turns out I pushed myself to hard yesterday, my anxiety started the minute I sat down in the cinema so I found it really hard to concentrate and get into the film, made it through though and tea was lovely, we went to Frankie and Benny's and both had steak and chips, but I just really wanted to go home, then I slept really badly, every little noise from outside made my stomach turn. At least I'm getting an idea of my limits though and I know not to push myself too much, I guess I thought I was doing better than I actually was. I feel OK today though (I was really dreading it ruining my day) just wish it wasn't raining!! Hope everybody else is doing well

You aren't going to get it right all the time love, the art is to not beat yourself up about it when it doesn't go to plan...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

^^^wss. I get it wrong all the time, as the team often tell me (so does Suzi but don’t tell her I told you that ). What matters is learning from it
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

It's true I do!

CaterpillarGirl
    I had a really good night with the girls last night (although my best friend couldn't make it) but then I was up all night again with anxiety, if it's still happening when I go for my doctor's appointment I'll have a chat with him about it

So glad you had a good night. Sorry about the anxiety lovely... Definitely talk to your GP about it love..

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Hi. Been working through your post as you were kind enough to comment on mine.
    I hope the appointment goes ok tomorrow. We are all here for you.
    I hope you don't mind but the post about your fiancee saying the wrong thing about the cupboards made me smile. My hubby is forever sticking his foot in it even now and we have been together 34 years. Men just sometimes open their mouths without engaging brain!
    I once jokingly showed him a meme that said if your wife is sad give her a hug, if she hits you stand well back and throw chocolate. He has taken it literally but that's ok...I like chocolate!
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

Hey lovely, you’re quiet!