Hey everybody, I'm so sorry I've been so out of touch lately, I've been working really hard to get all my coursework done and handed in as my course ends on the 31st and I can't afford to extend it! Anyway I've just finished my last assignment and sent it in so *fingers crossed* there won't be too many changes needed. I hope you guys are all doing well, I've not got time right now to have a look around everybody else's threads but I promise I will be back soon, I've really missed you all and the wonderful community feeling here. As for my health, I've finished my CBT now, I signed myself off it because I was doing so well I didn't think I needed it anymore and I've been fine ever since (for the most part, still the odd bad day and some lesser feelings of anxiety) my doctor has put my sertraline up to 150mg and I think I've finally found the right amount for me (again still the odd bad day but so much better than before). I've joined the gym recently and started going a couple of times a week (something I never would have done before because of my anxiety) and I've even started going to their boxercise classes and loving it! I'll try and check back in as soon as I get chance but I still can't seem to stay logged in on my phone and I'm rarely on my laptop unless I'm doing work and then my brain always ends up frazzled!! Anyway I'm off to let Mia out for a wee and then I'm going to get in bed and watch Grimm for a bit, I hope everyone has had a good weekend and again I'm sorry for not being around, I hope I didn't worry anybody