Page 37 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    April update

My anxiety is sky high at the moment with all this virus talk so much so I've stopped reading the news as it's just making me worse. I'd just got back into work as well now I'm back to not wanting to go until this virus has calmed down as I'm really anxious at work (supermarket)

I'd been getting on well back to normal hours at work now that was until my partner got ill so I've had to isolate with her, which has set me back.

Hope everyone's ok

Oh no! Your poor partner! Does she have covid 19?
    I think everyone is worried about it and that it's raised so many peoples' anxiety. I think that limiting the amount of news/media is really sensible. Are you still taking the meds? You'd obviously been doing really well to have got back to work for a while...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Oh no! Your poor partner! Does she have covid 19?
    I think everyone is worried about it and that it's raised so many peoples' anxiety. I think that limiting the amount of news/media is really sensible. Are you still taking the meds? You'd obviously been doing really well to have got back to work for a while...
    She's just got symptoms high temp, aching and upset tummy.

Tbh the last week it's started to get on top of me a little and I've stopped taking my meds I missed 3 days but forced myself to take them last night.

I didn't have much choice with work it was either increase your hours or leave.

Had my pip assessment last Monday over the telephone and have been chasing ESA as I'm hoping I can be put in the support group which means I can drop my hours and concentrate on getting my head sorted.

Missing your meds is throwing yourself into withdrawal. Now is definitely not the time to be messing around with them. Thing is it'll take time for them to get back to the right levels again.

I'm glad you had your PiP assessment, when are you expecting your ESA one?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Missing your meds is throwing yourself into withdrawal. Now is definitely not the time to be messing around with them. Thing is it'll take time for them to get back to the right levels again.

I'm glad you had your PiP assessment, when are you expecting your ESA one?
    I'm not sure with the ESA as they've been messing me around closing my claim then reopening it again I've been waiting since January it's added stress tbh.

I don't understand why you're claiming ESA while you are working (usually, not virus related) if you are working over 16 hours a week and/or earning more than £140. As you are working more than that I'm pretty sure you aren't eligible for it.... Hence why the claim keeps being closed

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (14-04-20)

I'm trying to be moved into the other ESA group which allows permitted work up to 16hrs so then I can reduce my hours at work,also I'm trying to back claim since Jan

ESA is for people who are unfit for work on medical grounds and as you are able to work and have a job you aren’t eligible.

I must add that it was the DWP who suggested I be moved into the support group back in Jan due to my mental health getting worse.

The claim was closed in error my doctor has also sent in a letter as support.

Obviously if I am successful it means I'll have to work less which takes the pressure off me it's just taken them so long due to all the mistakes they've made

But you are working more than 16 hours on a regular basis. That means you aren't eligible. It's designed for people who aren't able to work those hours....