Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

When did you last see your dr? Could you go and talk to them about how you are feeling and this new symptom?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    When did you last see your dr? Could you go and talk to them about how you are feeling and this new symptom?
    Ive seen the metal health practitioner to day. I didn't know what to say just that I'm finding it hard fed up feeling like this all the time.

I've told him about the hair pulling seems to be a stree release, I've trimmed my beard now to try and stop it,also about not eating as I feel like I need to suffer he said straight away I've lost weight (over a stone) there's not much he could do atm he's following up with the psychiatrist as I should be due to see him again in Feb.

He mentioned about upping my meds but that's down to the psychiatrist.

Can you get an earlier appointment with the psychiatrist?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Absolutely see if you can see the psych earlier.

My appointment should be the first week of Feb but as I've heard nothing he was going to chase it up.

Another positive is he's going to write me a letter which I can use for ESA & PIP not that I'm v confident I'll get it.

I'm glad you're getting that letter, hope it's all you need.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

john82 (22-01-20)

Ive had an email from the doctors today got to ring for the password to download the pdf documents so hopefully there my records

10. The Following User Says Thank You to john82 For This Useful Post:

Paula (22-01-20)

That's great!

Thought I'd post an update.

Trying to get back into work still tough, not sleeping very well I'm waiting to see the psychiatrist again to review my meds.

Work today basically told me I can't stay working 14 hours due to ESA and that I either sign a new Co tract only working 14 hours or up my hours to 6 and supplement with holiday. Don't really know what to do now I'm in the process of being reassessed for ESA.

I mentioned to work about getting occupational health involved but they said they wouldn't do anything as I'm not off sick.