Page 25 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You are entitled to union support. They should be able to support you totally with this.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I've got daft thoughts in my head again just been out walking my dog wishing I could just disappear

Breathe, hunni. Is there anyone who could sit with you and just talk for a while tonight? Could you call the Samaritans?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Thanks I'm going to give them a call.

I'm hoping the doctors is open 2mos as I'm really struggling atm heads all over the place constantly feeling sick with worry.

Mira
    I think Paula made some good suggestions. Maybe you could contact somebody. Being alone is not the best right now.

I'm with my girlfriend at the moment but struggle to talk to her.

I've calmed down a bit I'm definitely going to call the doctors tomorrow if it's open.

I really don't feel like going into work but worried if I call in sick it'll be a perfect excuse to get rid of me.

Don't forget helplines like Samaritans, Calm, Shout are all there to help... Talk to her love. Tell her how you are feeling.

4 days in taking vortioxetine 10mg no side effects yet , feeling sick everyday still, as soon as I think about work I feel sick and it wakes me up in the morning straight away worrying.

Still feeling really low probably the lowest I've felt, I don't feel like doing anything again, dreading work again on Tuesday going to knock my hours down as I'm struggling until hopefully the tabs kick in, will see what work have to say about it.

I've got to make a follow up appointment with the doctors.

It’s very early days, hun, though I know it feels like forever when all you want is for these drugs to work......
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It's still early days with the change of dose lovely...
    Are you able to explain what it is about work that you are dreading?