Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I don't know about that personally. You do have both in your system, it is going to take time love...
    Hoping it doesn't take too long felt rough all day again its like ive got the flu constant hot/cold sweats.

No energy

I'd see how you go over the weekend or so and if you aren't feeling any brighter then maybe give them a ring?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I'd see how you go over the weekend or so and if you aren't feeling any brighter then maybe give them a ring?
    Yes I was going to ring in the morning today but woke up feeling fine it gradually gets worse as the day goes on.

I'm in two minds if I manage to last over the weekend then surely it's a matter of time before I start to feel better.

More annoyed it's messing my workouts up

How bad is it?

Woke up feeling a bit better had a slight headache,walked the dog and I came back with my t-shirt soaked again hot/cold sweating.

Trying to eat something as I've felt sick since midday

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qu2rT9F7sHoia1EF9

You do need to eat regularly on meds hun...
    FWIW It's much hotter than it looks out there today! I was really hot and sweaty during the walk for Pride..

Last 2 days have been better had daily headaches and the sickness has gradually eased.

Last 2 mornings I've had to cover my legs with the duvet as I was cold! Also I was actually cold when walking my dog Sunday! Fingers crossed .

I've still been taking the tabs the doctor prescribed but only 1 instead of 2 fluoxetine.

That’s really positive
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Why have you halved the dose of fluoxetine?

Why have you halved the dose of fluoxetine?
    I halved the dose as ideally id like to come off the tablets soon and figured it would be easier on a smaller dose. I'm sick of all the side effects i've been putting up with for over a year,it just makes more more paranoid and anxious about going out.

I've tried so many tablets now maybe anti-depressants aren't for me and i seem to be the only one getting the constant sweating from taking them,plus im due to start back work soon and i can't face the side effects.

I'm wondering if that's why im feeling sick around 4-7pm that's when i should take the 2nd tab or is that just a coincidence