Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Why on earth would you not take your anti d? You do know how they work don't you? You can't just take one and think it's going to work on that day. It takes 4 - 8 weeks for them to get into your system properly. Each change in dose takes the same time again to be adjusted. You are going to feel worse for stopping and starting. It's just pointless to not take them properly. This just makes me so annoyed to be honest. You've been given so many things to help and yet you don't seem to be doing the basic things that can help to get you stable/brighter. You have had issues with the CMHT so switched your phone off when they didn't call when you were expecting, you put off registering for a GP, you don't take your meds properly.... I really don't know how you are expecting to get better if you don't help yourself.
    Well maybe if you've tested positive then you'll know how crap it makes you feel! Like I said I've not even been eating.

I put off registering for the gp and why was that again?? Seems like I've been wasting my time on here tbh.

And people are very quick to judge
    Last edited by john82; 09-09-21 at 01:43 PM.

I haven’t had covid but I had flu a few weeks ago. It was awful and I couldn’t move for days. Yet the one thing I made sure I did was take my meds. Why? Because I knew if I didn’t, I’d go into withdrawal and would feel a thousand times worse.

As for judging. No one here has ever judged you in the 3+ years you’ve been a member. What we try to help you understand, though, is that you need to be proactive with your treatment, medication, self care and with your medical team - otherwise you won’t be any further forward in 3 years time than you are now and was 3 years ago. I know you want to get better, but you’re not allowing yourself the chance to when you do things like not take your meds for 4 days
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by john82 View Post
    Well maybe if you've tested positive then you'll know how crap it makes you feel! Like I said I've not even been eating.

I put off registering for the gp and why was that again?? Seems like I've been wasting my time on here tbh.

And people are very quick to judge
    Quick to judge? Me? You've been a member for over 3 years!

As I said, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, but you HAVE to take your meds. You seem to just not take them properly even when you don't have covid..

Wasting your time on here? That's your opinion, but as with everything you only get out of something what you put into it.... You've made 351 posts in that time.... We listen, we support, but you have to be here and engage.....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!