Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
What are you embarrassed and ashamed of lovely?
When did you last see someone for a meds review? Do you not feel these are helping much?
I'm embarrassed and ashamed about the way i feel,the amount of time i've been off work,what my friends & colleagues will think,half the time i feel like i don't fit in.

My meds were changed about a month & half ago this is the 4th time they've been changed.I feel like none of them are working as i still feel low almost everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Strugglingmum View Post
Can you reschedule Friday??
No i can't reschedule friday,they agreed to meet me elsewhere if it was easier but i want to meet at work as i have to go in there at some point and i feel like im just putting off the inevitable.It's just an idea so i was told over the phone to think about and that the meeting was in no way formal etc its just to see how i am and if they can do anything to help although there's going to be somebody else there taking notes??. I just hope i don't feel pressured,i'm not the most confident, i told them over the phone i've finally got a date to talk to a Councillor 28th and i'm about to start my sessions so ideally does it sound bad if i say my heads not right and i'd like to see how the counselling sessions go before making a decision about returning to work?