Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    It doesn't sound daft at all. Work obviously increases your anxiety... Is there any other ways around it?
    I don't think so. When I go in for meetings I often have a walk round and say hello to everyone to calm myself down and I'm fine but that's probably because I know I can escape and leave anytime.

I'm going bk on rehab hours so it won't be for long but hopefully it'll calm me down I need to just get the 1st day out the way,but I'm finding it hard to occupy myself at nighttime trying not to worry about it.

Girlfriends fast asleep as she works early shifts have spoken a little bit about how worried I'm getting etc all she says is you'll be fine,she's most likely right just me overthinking things

How are you doing today?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    How are you doing today?
    I'm not too bad got soaked walking my dog earlier,nipped to see my mum and dad who are looking after my niece and nephew.

Aim tonight is to get bk in the garage and do weights although I'm starting to feel sick.

I've been trying to read Joshua Fletcher Anxiety: Panicking about Panic but I can't seem to stay focused and get easily distracted