Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thought I'd post an update I've finally managed to get in with the well being councillors and have been to 5 sessions so far.

My anxiety has gone down since but my mood is still low,everyone I mention this to the councillor that I'm constantly feeling down and everything seems like a struggle she doesn't really seem to reply. It feels like her main aim is for me to get back into work but I'm worried as it feels like nothings changed and the fact I'm still feeling down, having regular suicidal thoughts

I spoke to my doctor on Monday and he mentioned he could up the dosage of duloxetine I'm currently on 60mg so that's an option.

I'm just concerned as I've never had therapy before so don't really know what to expect I was hoping they'd help with the thoughts I've been having but all I've been told to do is write a daily diary about what I'm doing for the last 4 weeks.
    Last edited by Paula; 14-03-19 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Merging posts as per DWD policy - please try n to double post in quick succession