It's been a while so thought I'd post an update as I don't really have anyone to talk to.

I've been switched onto duloxetine 60mg and have been taking them for the past month or so.

I'm still waiting on the let's talk I've finally got an appointment for this coming Monday after waiting since June the I sometimes wondered why I bothered to go to them for help.My moods still all over the place usually worse at night.

I've been trying to exercise to stay positive.Im still finding it tough to talk to friends and have completely cut myself off mainly because I'm embarrassed and feel ashamed about the situation.

I've a meeting with work on Friday about how they can help me get bk they mentioned working days for a few hours just to get myself bk into the business and talking to people.I worried there going to put pressure on me at the meeting to accept that,although they've been great so far.I don't feel ready to do that yet and would like to wait until I've seen the councillor.Im really terrified about going into the place on Friday as I don't want all the questions and the I haven't a clue what to say