Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    No one has judged you. You frequently complain about meds but then don't take them correctly. Do you realise that non-compliance is enough of a reason for CMHT to discharge you? You have no idea how lucky you are to be getting that support. Please don't throw that away by being non-compliant. I would assume that you would have been taking paracetamol to help with pain/raised temperature so you could have taken your meds then.

If you'd read other people's threads then you would know that Suzi has chronic, long term disabilities that cause her significant difficulties and a huge amount of pain pretty much every day of her life. She has had significant pain and chronic conditions since she was a child so the "if you've tested positive then you'll know how crap it makes you feel" is quite frankly, offensive. She suffers every single day but does nothing but offer love and understanding to everyone here, putting everyone else before herself. I suggest you take a step back, think about what has been said, think about how you have responded, which has been quite aggressive, and decide if you want to still be a member here. I'm leaving the thread here as it shows nothing but kindness and patience when you have repeatedly talked about not complying with your care team, but I am going to close it before it gets too heated.

Take a few days, if you still wish to be a member here, then come back and start afresh. If not, PM Suzi and she can sort that out for you. No one has ever judged you though, they have just shown frustration as they know how important complying with meds and treatment is.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Paula (09-09-21),Stella180 (10-09-21),Suzi (09-09-21)