Thread: New and running out of options! *SU Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CaterpillarGirl
    I think I do the same thing, pushing people away without meaning to, at least it seems that way with the amount of people that just disappear from my life... And the overthinking thing, please let me know if you figure out how to stop doing that because it drives me mad!!

dcalong
    Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarGirl View Post
    I think I do the same thing, pushing people away without meaning to, at least it seems that way with the amount of people that just disappear from my life... And the overthinking thing, please let me know if you figure out how to stop doing that because it drives me mad!!
    I really wish I could find a solution to the overthinking thing, after 10 years of feeling like this I finally connected with someone. It was my 14 year old cousin who is also going through depression and anxiety. We got on really well until something happened a few weeks ago (it usually happens at some point) and I think I've upset his mum so we don't talk now. I've spent the past three weeks trying to work out what it is but she's not replying to my text messages. It's a shame as he's the only person I've ever met in my life that felt the same way.

CaterpillarGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by dcalong View Post
    I really wish I could find a solution to the overthinking thing, after 10 years of feeling like this I finally connected with someone. It was my 14 year old cousin who is also going through depression and anxiety. We got on really well until something happened a few weeks ago (it usually happens at some point) and I think I've upset his mum so we don't talk now. I've spent the past three weeks trying to work out what it is but she's not replying to my text messages. It's a shame as he's the only person I've ever met in my life that felt the same way.
    That really is a shame, it must have felt good to have someone to talk to that understood what you're going through, do you not have any way to contact your cousin directly instead of going through his mum?