Thread: I’m stuck I really need help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Justchris
    ItÂ’s time for a medication review anyway, so I have to make an appointment. I had planned on asking for a higher dose and leaving it at that, but I guess youÂ’re right I should push the issue. I will do this in the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by dcalong View Post
    Hi Justchris,

I've joined the site today and completely relate to where you're coming from, I've been struggling for the past 10 years and have been through anxiety/panic attacks with trips to A&E thinking it was a heart attack. I'm 32 and live at home with my parents and feeling like I'm running out of options. You're not alone even when you feel like you are, you've got a wonderful girlfirned supporting you, just take things one day at a time. I know it's not helpful advice but it's the way I've been coping.
    Sounds like you know exactly how I feel. ItÂ’s a lonely place to be, I think we all need reminding now and then that weÂ’re worth a damn
    Last edited by Suzi; 23-07-18 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Merging posts. Please try not to double post minutes apart. Thanks!