After another 3 weeks of tiredness and low mood things finally came to head today.

Yesterday I had to take another day off. I was feeling awful when I woke up, really couldnt get myself out of bed. Finally managed to move and got up however found that one of my pet birds had died (22 years old) over night so decided to take the day off.

Today I went back.Was approached by one of the engieers who said something i picked before was wrong. I was a bit rude back to him, didn't think much of it was we tend to banter back and forth and thought he would take it in that manner. However, he reported me to the boss who called my into a meeting before finishing time.

I said my bit and held my tongue but when the boss said he would think of how he would deal with this and have another meeting with me tomorrow I said "don't worry you obviously want rid of me so i'll give you a letter tomorrow".

So, looks like I am now out of a job again. I had already decided to go in my time and hopefully get something with less hours but am now worried I won't be able to get a reference from them if needed. I have worked my guts out for the past 8 months, for the last 2 somehow found strength to carry on and probably put my health at risk but they have no knowledge of depression and that things can be a tad unpredictable at times.

Now I have no idea as to what the future holds.Bleak.