Thread: Tennis and tiaras *Possible SU Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Poor you!! Is Luna your greyhound Paula? I remember some years ago when we had Penny, she had a mysterious illness with terrible runs, and she spent a week at the vets. She was never quite right after that. She came home looking like a skeleton. I was shocked!..I mean, they're thin even when they aren't ill! They never really got to the bottom of it. We stopped feeding her her normal greyhound kibble. We were feeding her loads of fish and rice, chicken and rice and scrambled egg in the morning. They have such finely tuned digestive systems. Arrowroot powder mixed into her water is great for their upset tums. But I expect you know all this anyway....hope there's some improvement soon love.

They’re both greyhounds. Yeah they have got delicate stomachs, we give them greyhound food that’s low protein.

They’re both elderly, that’s the real issue .....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

We’ve picked Luna up, she’s still not eating though her temp is lower. The vet wanted us to take her to the out of hours hospital but we’ve brought her home - we’ll call the hospital if we need to. Polo is improving almost by the hour though
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.