Thread: Tv heaven tv hell.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    To be fair I'm a soap watcher - only Eastenders, but I love things like Casualty, Holby City, Silent Witness etc Am quite excited that Luther is back soon. I do get that it's annoying when things are moved for the sporting events like the world cup, Wimbledon etc
    Anything else though I tend to binge watch series of shows/movies which we have on our own private server.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

ayesha
    I'd get rid of DIY shows, property shows, most reality shows (not all), limit the game shows, soaps would be once or twice a week, and I would introduce more general entertainment shows (think saturday night takeaway, the one show, that sort of stuff)

dramas would still be a thing, but mostly limited to half an hour per episode (to accomadate other stuff too)

new music show to replace top of the pops)

I'd also introduce a new religious format on a sunday (think songs of praise but more in depth)

kids would still have their programmes (their own channel for cartoons), and the existing blocks (such as citv on a saturday morning) would show educational stuff rather than cartoons (think horrible histories)