ooo where do I start....

May be a bit biased towards the final fantasy series as I have played all of the games bar 15 (100gb to download if I buy it on steam, yikes!) I play ffxiv online and for 8 years played the first final fantasy MMORPG (Massive multiplayer online role playing games) but what keeps me hooked to the series and also similar RPG's like Dragon quest series and starocean series is the storys, the writing is very good and they craft characters you can actually relate to.

Worst games... I am not a fan of games like call of duty, overwatch etc. any game which you feel isn't fun when playing (because people cheat, spawn camp or just so elite its impossible to have a chance) to me isn't worth playing but thats me, I like a game you can feel involved in the story.

As for consols I have and still do own a megadrive, PSone, PS2 & PS3. I am not a play station fan boy its just the games I wanted to play came out on it. The problem I have and why it is the worst for me is the x-box series purely because the controller is to bulky and didn't feel comfortable to grip likewise the game cube controller & dreamcast controllers very uncomfortable.