So I'm having a crappy day. I woke up late and couldn't be find the willpower to get out of bed so I decided to find something onto watch on my laptop but nothing interests me. I finally did get out of bed briefly to find something to eat and noticed a brown envelope amongst the junk mail which really was the final nail in the coffin.

It was a letter from payroll advising that my SSP is up so I guess I need to apply for ESA. Just great. Another thing to worry about.

I saw my doctor this week and he gave me another fit note for a month advising that next time I see him, he wants to talk to me about going back to work part-time. He means well and he knows I'm at risk of losing my job because of how long I've been off but on a day like today, it's hard enough trying to get out of bed without even considering going to work. I just want to hide away from everything.

Counselling has been going OK. The new lady I've been assigned is very nice but trying to follow her advice is proven quite tough when all I want to do is curl up in bed.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.