Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
Hi and welcome. I’m so sorry you were made to feel this way. If it were me, I’d get an important with your doctor and/or the third party, tell them exactly what happened and ask that you see another practitioner - whether that’s within that organisation or another. Otherwise, is there any chance of talking to your employer about what happened to see if you can revert to the in house service?
I already had an appointment with my GP booked for this coming week before this happened. I've tried to get it moved up but alas no joy. My plan is to email a copy of a letter I've written about my experience to him this evening. That way when I attend my appointment, ideally he is already aware. Then, we can use my appointment productively and not let it be spent on a rant against that woman while the people outside bemoan that the GP is running late again. I'm also sending a copy of the letter to the 3rd party.

As for the in-house service, I am deemed too complicated for them at the moment. The service is for generally OK people with a short-term issue. I'm hoping that my GP has a solution which will solve this - a recommendation to something else. Thankfully, my meeting with my employer is later in the week so that may be fine.

Until then, if I could stop reliving that appointment in my head like a broken record, that would be great.