Thread: Overcoming a negative event

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    raininghail
    I was super tired after my appointment so I spent most of yesterday evening in bed. I've been nocturnal recently and staying up to go to the doctors wasn't ideal. Hopefully it means I can get a back to a reasonable sleep pattern now.

Emotionally, I'm not as bad as last week. I'm slightly concerned about the increase to my dosage. I was on a low dose but I had been getting nightmares. Could be related to the meds, could be just where my head is at. GP has been understanding though and if the nightmares get worse, I can call the surgery and will be treated as a pirority.

I'm going to be trying to spend the next few days getting back on track with things I let slide over the weekend and hopefully that will distract and help.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to raininghail For This Useful Post:

OldMike (13-06-18)

What AD are you on?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

raininghail
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    What AD are you on?
    I was on Fluoxetine for a while but the GP switched me to Mirtazapine about 2 months ago.