Thread: One of those days fuelled by rage.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh hunni . Have you talked to your doctor about this? Have you looked at ways other women have coped?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Tia
    Yes I have joined a forum and the bottom line is what works for one woman doesn't for another. I am very reluctant to take hrt so it's more of a holistic route for me. It's so embarrassing not being in full control of your emotions. I used to say surely it can't be that bad but that time has come and I am sick of myself. I need to find a support group , some where I can go and talk to other women face to face. You would be very surprised how many women don't want to talk about the M word. I have tried to bring up the subject with a few people. The shutters come down and the subject changed. I still need to escape for a while much like those women who go in birth huts and stay there until the appropriate time. If only........... I know exactly where I would go to.