Thread: I wanted to check in and say Hello to everyone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stratguy
    Hello, Hello, HELLO!!! I'm doing pretty well! I'm sure you don't remember my specifics LOL!!! But, I'm still seeing Valerie (the lad that was good for me after the lady that was bad for me. HA!) The Lady that was bad for me and messed me up sooo badly (Lisa), well, we are still friends on FB and she does comment on a lot of things and at times sounds very emotional but I don't respond much. I'm sad to say my Dad passed away in February. He caught the flu that was so awful here (was it bad there as well?) and was hospitalized. The flu became pneumonia while he was in the hospital. Which became intubation and eventually my sister and I decided that with his DNR clause, we should just take him off the ventilator and let him go peacefully. It was the right thing to do. The big, white dog is still big and white and lovely!.
    I'm basically just enjoying life as much as I can. Trying new things. Going to as many new places as I can squeeze in. Which isn't to say that I don't still get the blahs, but now I can be said for a day or so and it goes away. But I would never have gotten to that point if it weren't for all of you!
    How are you wonderful people doing?

Awww any up to date photos of the big white dog? He’s gorgeous, I seem to remember
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.