Thread: So Lonely.... Please somebody talk to me.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Whatever makes you push through another day. I forgot to take my morning meds today, and because of that I have been a hot emotional mess gone hell and back. I spilled my coffee and cried for 15 minutes solid. I hate my bad days, but my kids and bf keep supporting. Today they had alot to deal with, luckily it is 7pm here and soon I can go to sleep and stop being a nightmare. People who deserve to be In your life will give you the room your emotional low points take, and will give you their time and support when you need it.

Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissy View Post
    Whatever makes you push through another day. I forgot to take my morning meds today, and because of that I have been a hot emotional mess gone hell and back. I spilled my coffee and cried for 15 minutes solid. I hate my bad days, but my kids and bf keep supporting. Today they had alot to deal with, luckily it is 7pm here and soon I can go to sleep and stop being a nightmare. People who deserve to be In your life will give you the room your emotional low points take, and will give you their time and support when you need it.
    I have days like that. Sometimes I wish I could just skip a day and wake up tomorrow.

I'm glad you've got supportive family. I've only recently started a new relationship and am so frightened of scaring her away. So far, so good as she didn't freak out when I told her I suffer with depression.