Thread: What an awful day at work

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That's fantastic!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Tia
    What a week it's been full of drama. My sister is still in hospital I am sure this is just a glitch and her bloods and kidneys will return to normal quite soon. It is hard being hundreds of miles away from her . Tonight I am going to pour myself a well deserved drink, tomorrow is another day.

Are you able to get to her over the weekend?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Tia
    Nope I am stuck in work. The problem is the work load it's too much for one person and the new supervisor is no way near ready to be left on her own, far too much to go wrong. If things take a turn for the worst I will down tools and try to find a train that can get me up to the hospital. My manager will have to muddle through.I am praying things turn out well , this will be my sister's last operation as she was distressed when she came round from the anaesthetic. Don't want to play god with her life but she has been through so much it would be inhumane to make her endure more operations.