My best friend is fantastic and is my absolute rock. She is more like a sister to me.

My parents I don't feel I can talk to them. I have a bit of a rocky relationship with my mother. I grew up watching her struggle with depression and in some instances, when I was a teenager and she wanted to control what I did, told me I would 'make her ill again'. That has always stuck with me and I just don't bother talking to her.

I have a brother who I love to bits and get on well with but I don't want to talk to him about this.

I am married, but I moved out a year ago because I really wasn't happy in the relationship. He wants me to come home and try again. I suppose this is where all my uncertainty lies. My brain tells me I don't deserve a man like him.

I have another best friend but he, shall we say, hasn't approved of some of the life choices I made in the last year. I can't be bothered to justify my actions or feelings to someone who acts like my friend but at the end of it all, is totally judgmental.

As for fun - I genuinely don't remember the last time I had any fun. I used to love baking and cooking but now I just can't be bothered to do anything. I've recently got back into reading - its an escape from my own life I suppose.