Thread: boyfriends depression breaking my heart SU trigger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hereforyou
    Thanks for your message.

I know it takes time, I am just so unsure if I am doing the right or wrong thing, if going out and giving him space is a good idea or if that's going to lead him to feeling like I don't care ��

I am also struggling to deal with it myself quite a bit, though he may say he loves me his actions don't resemble that and that's really playing on my insecurities, especially with him being quite distant.

In terms of him trying to "set me up" hes been going to a cafe for lunch whilst at work, he knew that I was spying on his Facebook so he searched for one of the girls profiles in the case, not friending her or messaging her (that I know of) but looking her profile up knowing that I may see it. Apparently his idea behind this was to prove that I was looking through his Facebook and when I confronted him about it he said it was simply to prove a point.

In terms of hiding our relationship status off of Facebook, he removed it (apparently by accident), he put it back a couple of days ago and then removed it again on Tuesday, hiding it from view. Again my insecurities are going through the roof as he's changed his phone password and Facebook password so that I cannot check anything or see if anything is going on.
    Last edited by Suzi; 17-03-18 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Merging posts. Please try not to double post minutes apart. Thanks!