There has been trust in the past and he abused that very recently, so of course it will take time to build trust back up, whilst building it back up this has happened which has of course made things worse because I went from being the best thing in his life to him walking out claiming to need space.

I would just really like some help and advice on dealing with the feelings that he doesnt want me anymore, he isn't interested in intimacy or being passionate and claims to want space but then says he doesn't know. That's what hurtful and upsetting, feeling as though this is my fault.

Last night he wanted to talk and said after a week on antidepressants he doesn't feel better and doesn't think they'll work. He said that everyday he wakes up he feels 1% less of his original self, I've tried to reassure him that these things take time and asked him what I can do to help but he just seems so lost. I asked him if he wants to leave because I am not helping that he can and I will understand, we started talking abput our holiday and I tried to reassure him that he will get back to feeling happy like that again and he ended up having a panic attack (or anxiety attack I am not sure of the difference) .

I am trying very hard to be strong for him but I don't know what's the right thing to do, give him space and time or be supportive with time.

This is so hard ��