I am pleased for you both that it has made things stronger.

He cried again last night, he's fed up of feeling this way and just wants to get better, hes confused about everything and doesn't know what he wants or how he feels about anything anymore. He keeps saying he kisses his old self and that this isn't him.

I feel terrible for him. I showed him a video of himself when we were on holiday, he was so happy and cheerful in the video. I told him that in time he will go back to that, but he needs to give it time.

He's so scared and feels worthless and ashamed. I truly wish I could take all of this pain away from him and make him feel better again.

I keep telling him to give it time and that he should allow the full 2 weeks for it to get into his system and a few more weeks to start working before he gets concerned that it's not working as that is what the doctor has told him.

I've told him that everyone believes he will get better and that he should Trust in those around him. Constantly trying to reassure him that he has my support, understanding and faith that he will get better. I told him that together we can do this and that I am there to listen when he needs to offload. He said he's exhausted (not sleeping properly) and that he's been putting on a front recently to try and act happy.

Are those the right types of things to be saying.? Should I be saying something different or should I be taking him out of his routine and doing things that he can enjoy?