Thread: boyfriends depression breaking my heart SU trigger

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    He sounds as if he's doing the best he can bless him under the circumstances. And so are you. He's aware that you're struggling too. You're doing what every other loving partner would do. Trying to make things better and licking his wounds for him. Not only is he coping with the depression but the anxiety that accompanies it will be heightened too hence the reason I expect why he said "please don't" when you went to cuddle him! Something as silly as a teaspoon dropping on the kitchen floor can be enough to make us jump out of our skin! I'm sure that in time you'll have the old boyfriend back. And it does take time. Try and understand that it's not your fault. It's not his either! What are the chances of you getting out for a while with a few friends? Even if it's to meet up for a drink or a coffee and lunch? The last thing you want is to go down hill yourself. As for intimacy......I recall that the last thing I wanted was sex, especially feeling like a bag of ! Don't give yourself a hard time and think you're being rejected. In time things will get better. All you have to do is be there for him....the rest will take care of itself. It's a shame that his stomach is playing up so much. Maybe he could go back to the doc and mention it. He might be able to give him something. Hang on in there Herry! (mind if I call you that?...hereforyou is a bit of a mouthful!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post: