I didn't go on about going paintball with him.. He couldn't make up his mind but when he did make up his mind I left him to it and didn't mention it again.. Yes I did go on again about going to the doctors with him but I tried to apologise but instead was met with anger and abuse..

I want him to at least try.. He van go to the pub and "try" to be normal with his friends because he's having a drink.. He can talk to these women in the cafe and tell them he's depressed and stuff.. He can tell this woman a comforting remark when she's feeling down.. But he can't even do anything similar for me.. He can't even tell me that he doesn't want to lose me..

My brother is fuming with him and thinks that he had every intention to do something with this woman.. He's also even more upset that he didn't leave paintball when he suspected I thought he was cheating..

I just want to feel loved.. I want to feel like this woman would never come between us because she means nothing.. Instead I feel like there's potential that she may not mean nothing..

I completely agree with what you're saying paula as I feel the same when it comes to long term relationships.. And I had every intention to marry this man..

You're right I don't understand what he's going through.. And it breaks my heart to feel like he's using an illness as a get out of jail free card because he is acting like an idiot..