The dream was stupid, i dont know why it got to me but, i am getting married on 4th May. the dream consisted on me working away from home and i video called my partner and she tried to cancel the call but answered by mistake and i saw here cheating on me. i know and believe she never would, but i just couldnt get it out of my head. I spiralled downards as soon as i woke up.
the house sale. its my ex-family home from the divorce. this morning i got 2 emails saying there were 2 viewings, which is good. then a text saying my ex-wife's freind stayed at the house last week-end. My ex-wife died last august, so she is ithe will executor. for some reason it got to me and i started shaking and got the butterflies in my stomach and felt sick and anxious. i went for a walk at lunchtime taking deep breaths and sat on a bench and gave myself a good telling off. i must have look crazy, but it has worked to a point. i'm better than i was. Small steps. i now realise there is no quick and simple answer. I keep thinking once the house sells all this will be over but i now realise all i will do is replace it with something else. which i mustnt do.