Thread: Breaking the silence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OO is it just guitars you service? My eldest plays electric guitar and they are his pride and joy!
    Have you thought about things like meetup or spice? Where you can meet up with people and go and have fun?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Imaginary
    It's mainly guitars, basses, ukuleles and they sneak in the odd banjo because they know I don't like them lol. I know some people that run local jam nights but I really don't enjoy playing in public. I always think it's a great idea until I start playing and then wish I could disappear. But it's always nice to meet and chat with others that love music. Has your son been playing long? Music is such a great thing for them to learn. I tried to teach my boy when he was younger but he just complained that his fingers hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary View Post
    It's mainly guitars, basses, ukuleles and they sneak in the odd banjo because they know I don't like them lol. I know some people that run local jam nights but I really don't enjoy playing in public. I always think it's a great idea until I start playing and then wish I could disappear. But it's always nice to meet and chat with others that love music. Has your son been playing long? Music is such a great thing for them to learn. I tried to teach my boy when he was younger but he just complained that his fingers hurt.
    He's been playing on and off for a few years. He tried lessons and hated them and so is self taught. He has a couple of Ibanez which are his pride and joy. He sits in his room and plays and we play "rocksmith" together.. He's really good. I'm not. I play the piano, bassoon, clarinet, a little sax and "sing." I used to play violin but gave that up really quickly as I really suck! I love music always have, always will. It's so amazing.
    My daughters both sing and are learning the piano. My middle one plays uke and my youngest plays sax. It's noisy in my house!

How are you feeling today?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!