He'll likely handle my dislike of this rule the same way he handles all my complaints - everyone else has to do it the same way.
Maybe I should barricade my door just to be able to comply.

As far as the comment about me only having done 8 jobs in 2 and a half days, I emailed him and my union rep with a list of the job ID numbers and a description of each. He tried explaining that many of the 21 jobs I'd identified were "password resets" and that I hadn't completed any requests made before this week, so I then spent another hour writing an email detailing each and every one of them.
He doesn't seem to have an answer to that.

Also I had a follow-up appointment with my doctor. The beta blockers are working well and she'd like to see me about them in another month, but she's concerned that my anxiety stems from my line manager bullying me as I had explained to her about the 8 jobs accusation. She's suggested I ask my union rep for advice about this and to see if there's an impartial person to speak to who is above me in the organisation. I can think of 1 person, but he's usually very busy. I'll email him in the morning.