Thank you for your thoughts! That is true and I did hold some resentment towards him becuase he was the one who very much pushed it forward and promised me things would be ok and he even said he didn't want to be one of those guys who takes advantage of me cos I'm vulnerable... But one of the things I'm trying to work on is taking responsibility for myself and my actions, becuase I am very easily pursued by people shall we say, not just guys, so I have got to become more er, shall we say... Autonomous?
As for the housing situation, I do sort of have a long term plan, now I've had a promotion I will be able to start paying off my debt and save up a bit to look at moving out, it's just the immediate thing of living in a house where I was once probably the happiest I've ever been and now I feel like an outsider, it does get me down. My boss does try with me though to be fair, he made me go down and talk to him last night. It's just got worse recently again becuase we'd got to the point where I could go eat dinner with them and stuff, then last Friday I went on a night out, my boss decided he wanted to go too and made us sneak out so his husband wouldn't know... And then he was trying it on with me all night!! I was strong though, I said no. But becuase his husband was mad we went out together, now I feel awkward and like I have to stay out of the way again.
I'm sorry this has become way longer than planned!