Thank you, I will try and keep it regular and when I'm getting near the end of this box if I haven't stabilised I will go back and speak to the doc.
I had problems becuase I asked for my prescription to be sent to my local branch... It got sent to another branch though and I couldn't figure out where it was for ages and then when I finally did, had to wait for them to send it over... It's difficult for me to collect becuase I work full time.
I had problems the first time I got it though becuase the Dr prescribed me 10mg...turns out no where does 10mg! Which I didn't discover until having visited several pharmacists! So then there was a whole palava of getting it changed over to 20mg, its like... Come on I really need these tablets it shouldn't be so hard! :'(
I've woken up feeling so much better though so just trying to figure out the reason for yesterday... Whether it is to do with the meds, or maybe becuase I'd only got five hours sleep the night before... Or becuase I'm due on, I always have a' bad day' around that time of the month... I guess I just need to figure out if there's a pattern...