I am trying to spread the workload and now pay someone to run all the daytime classes, however I am a victim of my own success. The first two batches of my ceramic highland cows went off this week (40 small and 13 big) one of the gift shop owners picked them up they were delighted and said they were better than the ones they had before. I am a bit concerned about keeping up with orders. On top of that I have given both stores some of my little houses on dishes to see if they maybe interested in them as well. Also this week I made a mould of a cow head wall hanging, the idea being that I can get others to make them and I just finish and glaze them. Hopefully the gift shops will take them or I will have to find another shop in Scotland. On Tuesday I am also taking my driftwood sculptures to a gift shop/gallery in the next (slightly posher) town in the hope he might take them. I am also going to take some photos of my garden sculptures to see if he will take them as well. We talked to him last summer and said he would like to see the stuff with a view to offering them in his gallery.