Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: JuicyLucy's Thoughts Thread

Juicylucy
    I no he is and I no I'm poorly when will he accept it. Good job I've got this forum and very good friend who is also recovering as well. My doctor was brilliant said she's really worried about me x

Niffler
    You’ve made a massive step by getting help. Your hubby is not supporting you hunnie. Try to keep talking your doing well

Juicylucy
    Hate the fact I've suffered for so long. And you lot are helping so much. My best mate came to see us not seen her since Last year and I'm a right wreck. Say g goodbye is the hardest thing ever. Means alot these replies x

Your husband doesn't understand. It's really hard to be on the other side of it all... Give him a link to here if you are comfortable (we have separate men and women sections so you can both have somewhere separate to talk) and or the time-to-change website..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Juicylucy
    Feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. I said tonhkm you don't no what it's like being poorly like this. He replies yeah just you think not normal. Nope I'm not. He d9esnt even no.im on here. X

Definitely check out the time to change website.

Juicylucy
    Can't shake this feeling off. Kids keep coming to me saying mummy don't worry we love you. I've never been this tired in all my life

Niffler
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Your husband doesn't understand. It's really hard to be on the other side of it all... Give him a link to here if you are comfortable (we have separate men and women sections so you can both have somewhere separate to talk) and or the time-to-change website..
    I’m with Suzi - being on the other side is difficult so if he reads up more he’ll start to understand. This forum is the best one I have been on so you have good support here saying goodbye is hard. But it just means you have something special with that person, so cherish that. Not everyone has friendships like that xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Niffler For This Useful Post:

Suzi (21-02-18)

Juicylucy
    Not as if she lives half hour away can call for a brew and a chat but 3 hours. Feel better than I did since being on here but I'm not gonna get better in 30 seconds. Xx

No you're not and you need the help, support and understanding of those around you too......
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!